| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tegucigalpa in June is really warm at 22.6 °C (72.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In June the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in June is a little damp with rain at intervals. Some 158.7mm (6.2in) of fluid is discharged across an average of 18 days.
- The shortest day is 12:53 long and the longest day is 12:56 long with an average length of 12:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Tegucigalpa June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Tegucigalpa:
- La Ceiba, Honduras - 190.9 kms (118.6 miles) NNE
- Catacamas, Honduras - 167.4 kms (104 miles) NE
- Ocotal, Nicaragua - 92.6 kms (57.5 miles) ESE
- Condega, Nicaragua - 116.7 kms (72.5 miles) SE
- Choluteca, Honduras - 81.9 kms (50.9 miles) S
- Muy Muy, Nicaragua - 223.6 kms (138.9 miles) SE
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 157.8 kms (98 miles) S
- Managua, Nicaragua - 230.2 kms (143.1 miles) SSE
- Juigalpa, Nicaragua - 295.2 kms (183.5 miles) SE
- Masatepe, Nicaragua - 264 kms (164 miles) SSE
- Nandaime, Nicaragua - 284.5 kms (176.8 miles) SSE
- Altagracia, Nicaragua - 328.4 kms (204.1 miles) SSE
- Rivas, Nicaragua - 329 kms (204.4 miles) SSE